Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yuvraaj VS Fashion









After taking a impressive look of my movie's showreel, Associate Director Mr. Niranjan Patwardhan called me for the casting of an important role. The Narration of the character Gaurav( Manager of a event company of Arbaaz Khan) was done to me. Looking at all the parameters like Good Role, a Prominent Character through out the movie, I took up this important role to play, as they promised me that my lead Actor's image won't be on stake in my career further.

Day 1- on the sets- Personal vanity van was provided. I got good respect and treatment. Good dresses and suits by designer Narender kumar..

Scene 1- with Arbaaz Khan, one take OK. Praises on the mic for my performance by the director Madhur Bhandarkar. And there started the problem, problem of the senior artist of bollywood, problem of insecurity …


Day-2- on the sets- I was sent back to the van to change into a normal formal shirt pant from the designer suit. Reason looking better… better than senior..?

The reason stated – the demand of the character….!! (well the manager of such a big event company wears the government office clothes…!)


Day-3- on the sets- sent back to the van…..! again…? Well I wondered if I will be given some worn out vests…!!! Well nothing of that sorts this time, it was the make up this time. Make up is to be removed completely…! Reason looking better… looking younger, younger than the senior…!!

Nah, came the answer when raised a question… it was the demand of the character…!!!

Accepted sir. And delivered the performance in that condition.

Well.. well.. well… When realized nothing can hide my talent next day onwards my scenes were being edited by the director and the insecure artist. Now my name is in waiting list…Waiting in vanity van for all the days since then, till the end of this schedule.

Now comes the more complexed situation, as they book my 30 days for the shoot, that I can't give my dates to any one else without their prior permission which lead me to miss out two major stage performances due to this. I never saw any light of this schedule for another 45days.. Every night my next day was blocked and was released only by evening stating that my portion is gonna shot next day, not today. I missed out on so much of work outside and was made to sit home doing absolutely nothing, but waiting.

Well by now the news is out that the shoot is over and the movie is ready to release.

After numerous approach to Director Madhur Bhandarkar and Associate Director Niranjan Patwardhan going in vain I was left with only 2 options-

A. Chop my role (2 scenes in whole of the movie) or

B. Give me a credit in a good way. Well after all I am the solo lead actor of a movie. What if it didn't created big waves in the box office but opened up great avenues of my bright career.

But there's no way that I will allow the big established people to eclipse on my career.

MAY BE MY PAYMENTS ARE BLOCKED FOR THE DAYS I SHOT, BUT ITS NOT THE MATTER OF MONEY OR THE ROLE, IT'S A MATTER OF COMMITMENT.. FALSE PROMISES AND DOING FRAUD WITH INNOCENT YOUNG TALENT..!!

SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT THEIR OLD DAYS OF STRUGGLE..!!


HEIGHT : 5' -11"
AGE : 28
SHOE SIZE : 8
EYE COLOUR : DARK BROWN
HAIR COLOUR : BLACK
HAIR LENGTH : MEDIUM

CONTACT: +91 98205 60132


WORK EXPERIENCE:

FILM:- HUSN as main lead actor with Sutaan Productions.
TV COMMERCIAL :- Rajmal Lakhichand Jewellers

EVENTS:- GLADRAGS MRS. INDIA CONTEST 2008 (MUMBAI)
HEALTH AND NUTRITION:- MR. AND MISS. BODY BEAUTIFUL CONTEST 2008 (DELHI)

TAJ MAHOTSAV' 07 , DO U WANNA PARTNER (AGRA)
RANG DE BASANTI (JAIPUR)

1 comment:

Angel said...

It is really very sad that a talented person like you had to go through so many obstacles in order to pursue his dream.

But hey, u are luckier than me,(angel_xo@yahoo.com)because ...females face even worse! Anyways, I wish you good luck and I'm sure you've got what it takes to become a super star in Bollywood!