Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nikhil Kumar (bollywood bloom)







I am an aspiring actor, model and a student of Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Lab. My name is Nikhil Kumar. I am interested in doing Print & Commercial Ad's, Tv Serials, Films and Music Videos. Please let me know if there are any auditions going at your place. Please keep me updated about the auditions that are going on at your place

Name: NiKhiL KuMaR.
Date Of Birth: 2nd September, 1984.
Age: 24 years.
Height: 5 feet, 8 inches.
Cell Number: 9967740286/9321003034.
Place: Mumbai.
Key Strength: Acting.
Complexion: Fair.
Martial Status: Single.
Nationality: Indian.
Eye Color: Black.
Hair Color: Black.
Shoe Size: 9.
Chest: 38 inches.
Education: A t.y.b.com Graduate.
Here is the link to my video:
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=pWfWq8A3vks
Thank You,

No comments: