Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Time bound for Kim Sharma!!


Kim Sharma believes that the time is in her hands and that she is not in the hands time. "Perhaps that's why I never found the need to wear a watch," she says. Kim says that she always believed in doing things at her pace. "I can't understand people who are constantly looking at their watches and running about in a hurry to go somewhere. They behave as if it were a life and death situation. People need to slow down and get their priorities right. Once that is done and things are made orderly then one won't require to move around in fast paced." No wonder Kim Sharma packs her bags in 45 minutes flat. "It is true that I pack my luggage in 45 minutes flat because I know what I want and what I don't want. I value my time and other people's too."

No comments: